Drop in Housing Surgery
Published: 14 May 2019
Thurrock Council Estate Officer's will give general housing advice during a housing surgery.
How can they help?
- Tenancy advice - name change, succession, end of tenancy.
- Advice on joint tenancies and relationship breakdown.
- Transfer advice and Transfer inspection arrangement.
- Low level neighbour nuisance.
- Low level ASB - can advise on how to report serious ASB.
- Help for vulnerable tenants in sustaining their tenancy.
- General advice on tenancy sustainment.
When are Estate officer's in my area?
Belus Library and South Ockendon Centre - Mondays and Tuesdays between 10am-12pm
Purfleet Hub - Tuesdays 10am-12pm
Corringham Library - Thursdays 2pm-4pm
Tilbury Hub - Mondays and Wednesdays 10am-12pm
Chadwell Hub - Every 3rd Tuesday 10am-11am
Please contact your local Hub/Library for more information.