Well Homes Drop-in Session at Tilbury Community Hub
Published: 20 May 2019
Well Homes will be holding another drop-in session on Monday 24th June, 10:00 – 13:00 at Tilbury Community Hub, Civic Square, Tilbury, RM18 8AD.
The aim of the Well Homes project is to improve the health and wellbeing of owner occupiers and private tenants who live in the borough
The benefits of the project include:-
- We can take up health and safety issues with landlords
- Energy efficiency grants – boiler replacement, loft and cavity insulation
- Offer financial assistance to owner occupiers to carry out repairs in their home
- Handyman and gardening services
- Installation of smoke detectors and security lights
Health & Lifestyle
We can put you in touch with a range of health and lifestyle services that can improve the quality of their life e.g. stopping smoking, weight management free NHS health checks, etc.
Referrals to numerous agencies who help make life easier and promote independence e.g. benefit entitlement, debt advice, social groups, family support etc.
All those who have a Well Homes Assessment will be entered into a monthly prize draw to win a £25 credit on your energy bill